Donate - It's Giving Tuesday!
Long Branch is a treasure, both in its unsurpassed vistas and its mission to serve as a resource and meeting place for the community. Your tax-deductible donation will support our programs and activities in the year to come.
The circa 1811 historic house is in need of shutters, and the farm that more than 70 retired horses call home, needs new fencing. Your donation will help defray the cost of these projects so we can focus on events this Spring that attract young people to Long Branch. Here, visitors experience the value of open space preservation, practical land use, and environmental conservation practices.
Long Branch is 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
Please consider donating to Long Branch on Giving Tuesday.
We hope to see you at the Christmas Gala on December 2, a fun way to support Long Branch. For info, call (540) 837-1856.
There is something very important happening in Clarke County, Virginia. It is a story about Virginia and the Shenandoah. It is a story of struggle and love and loss. It is a story over 200 years in the making that couldn’t be more relevant to our lives today. Long Branch Historic House and Farm, one of the architectural, historic and scenic gems of the Shenandoah Valley, has been reborn with a mission dedicated to serving the needs of our community. The mission of Long Branch is one of enriching our region from an educational, cultural, recreational, and environmental perspective.
- Think of Long Branch as your Long Branch.
- Think of Long Branch as a place to enjoy the arts and history, ranging from exhibits in one of the galleries to an outdoor concert or film.
- Think of Long Branch as a center for learning about the rich history of our Valley and discussing the important issues that we face today.
- Think of Long Branch as 400 acres of unsurpassed beauty that will enable you and your family to pursue a favorite outdoor recreational activity whether it’s horseback riding, bicycling, kite flying, jogging, cross country skiing or just a leisurely walk with your dogs.
- Think of Long Branch as a place for a picnic lunch or a stroll through the Sheila Macqueen gardens or a tour of the Long Branch House with Colette Poisson.
- Think of Long Branch as a place to hold your family’s special events such as a wedding, reunion, birthday party or other celebration.
We hope to see you at a Long Branch event in the near future and invite you to lend it your support by check or by clicking the donation link below.
The Board of Long Branch Historic House and Farm
Checks payable to Long Branch Historic House and Farm may be mailed to:
PO Box 241, Millwood, Virginia 22646
Or make online donations through PayPal, click the Donate button below:
*Long Branch Historic House and Farm is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please check with your financial advisor if you have any questions.