Plan Your Visit
In the spirit of historic Virginian hospitality, we cordially invite you and your family to come spend the day with us at Long Branch Historic House and Farm. Imagine Long Branch as your home - stroll the grounds, view the beautiful gardens, enjoy a picnic on our lawn with your family, take in the views, and experience our rich history. Long Branch is conveniently located a little over an hour from Washington, DC and just 15 minutes from Berryville, VA and Winchester, VA – two picturesque historic towns that boast many restaurants and hotels. Long Branch offers an exquisite location for Virginia weddings, receptions, family reunions and corporate retreats, all while serving as a horse retirement farm Virginia residents rely on for ongoing care of their equine partners.
• Tour the home and its changing art exhibits
• Participate in education programs and activities
• Attend Special Events
• Explore our 400 acres of landscape and our elegantly planned gardens
• Enjoy a picnic on our lawn
• Rest on one of our porches while enjoying the expansive views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and our herd of retired horses
Address: 830 Long Branch Lane, Boyce, VA 22646
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 10am to 4pm
Grounds: Open dawn - dusk
Tours: We are open for guided tours with Colette Poisson April thru October from 12:00 noon to 4:00pm during the last weekend of each month and year round self-guided tours from 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
General Admission: $5.00 per person | Ages 10 & under free
Schedule A Tour Today!